I'm sitting here, drinking an amazing cup of coffee from Wawa, that my loving husband went to get me. Wawa is 2 minutes down the road, so it was a lovely act of kindness on his part.
And yes, you read that correct. It is 10:00pm and I am drinking a coffee. This, is how I roll.
Alright, onto important shit. I mentioned before, and some of you might remember it, that I had made a blog about two years ago, with the same title as this one. Well, earlier today, thanks to my BFF totes 4eva Haley, I went on a search for that blog. I found it, but could not access it.
My Tech Support Husband has failed me. He is baffled as to what the internet is doing. I will explain, and if anyone reading this has any ideas, kindly toss them at me, because I'm stumped. Stumping me is not hard, I'll admit, but DAMN am I stumped!
Here's the issue:
I have an account on AOL.com that is tied to my old blog. I can log into that account via blogger/blogspot, but it brings up an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT PROFILE. It's not me. It's just not.
Username:
Me - JSteiney1988
Random Account: JSteiney
Blog Name:
Me - Ma Ma Do
Random Account - Bloggin Bout Baby
E-mail Tied to Account:
Me - JSteiney1988@aol.com
Random Account - JSteiney1988@aol.com
EXPLAIN THIS. SOMEONE. PLEASE.
I am stumped, and so is my husband. He works in IT. He literally IS tech support. I don't just call him that because is computer smart, I call them because he is computer smart and it's his job.
I'm guessing the only way to fix that is to somehow get in contact with Google, which is way to much for my lazy ass. So I guess I'll just leave it in The Void.
No comments:
Post a Comment