Thursday, June 28, 2012

Motivation

I need some. So if you have any to spare, could you toss some my way?

I have a ton of pictures that I need to upload, touch up, and then get on Etsy.

I have a house that is slowly descending into a state of chaos, a state in which I fear there is no return from.

I have a pile of laundry and dishes that both seem to be a mile high.

Yet what am I doing? I am sitting here, typing into a white box, because I think someone will want to read this dribble that I call life.

My daughter is behind me, making her Barbies run around and yell, I think they are playing tag. My son is making a toy train smash repeatedly into the back of  a toy car, and he's squealing excitedly each time. Handy Manny is on the TV. This, is my life.

The floors are covered in toys and crumbs. My computer desk is littered with coffee mugs, water bottles in various stages of empty to full, and more jewelry making stuff than you can shake a stick at.

It's funny... that my house slowly descends into this chaos, and I can never get up the energy to clean. I lose track of myself, and get distracted way to easily. Yet, if you were to tell me you were coming over, I could get more cleaning done in the 10 minutes before your arrival than I get done all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment