Moving on, because honestly, I'd rather not focus on how internet incompetent I am.
"Mama Do" is a nickname I obtained about 2 1/2 years ago, from a good friend and his parents. My daughter, who is now 4, used to constantly say "Mama do!" when she wanted something done. By me, obviously. She wasn't calling random people "mama." After my friend and his parents heard this at the carnival, it stuck.
When I originally made this blog, I will admit that I was absolutely at a loss for what to title it. It came to me when my daughter was pestering me to do a task for her. ("Mama do! Mama do! MAMA! DO! MAMAAAAA DOOOOO!") This was roughly two years ago. Yes, the title of the Void Blog is also Mama Do. I tacked on a "The" this time. I'm original like that.
The daughter in question, is 4 year old Kaelynn. You can see her, along with brother Mason, in my header. Mason is 2 years old. That photo was taken over the weekend, so it's pretty fresh. They are enjoying some ice cream in the backyard.
Next up, the Husband. The Husband is Tech Support, my computer go-to guy, because if you haven't caught on, I'm not net smart. Matt, on the other hand, is very net smart. He fixes all my broken things. I am going to put his smarts to the test and see if he can rescue my other blog from The Void. I'll update you on that later. I only want it rescued so I can delete it. I don't need the competition, yo.
There are currently no more people in my house to introduce, but we have 4 furbabies. All of which are cats. I'll start with the oldest. Cuddles is a 14 year old calico, and a crotchety cat who absolutely does not live up to her name. In the slightest. Next is Chairman Meow, a big orange and burly fellow. He's 3 years old, and a big baby. Finally, the twins. They'll be turning 1 this year. A brother and sister pair, both of them are grey and fat. Ser Pounce and Lady Whiskers. Bonus points for you if you catch the reference. Those are the furbabies, all of which are rescues.
This is a blog that is mainly for fun, and I'll probably forget to post quite often. I guess I'll apologize for that now. So, yeah, sorry.
The first post is never interesting, so I'll end your torture, and stop typing.
I don't feel tortured. I just feel pissed that I don't get to live in your house.
ReplyDeleteI'm definitely pissed about that, too. Stop being allergic to animals. Just. Stop.
Delete